Is it bad to only date guys who make less than you?

• Yes, it is bad
    31% (9)36% (5)33% (14)Vote
  • Nope, that's fine
    69% (20)64% (9)67% (29)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
For those who voted that it's bad, why is it bad?

0|0
6|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Date who you wana date but it shows that you are controlling and you want to have "one-up" on your man. you don't want them to have one up on you. its not a power issue. you should focus more on the feelings and less on wallets.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Its fine. Id be tempted to do the same.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I just think it's weird to have that kind of restriction. I do not see what you gain from that.

0|1
    0|0
  • it´s bad to even think about that. money shouldn´t be an issue as long as he can provide for himself.

0|0
    0|0
  • What possible reason could make it bad? The only one I can think of is if you're not even giving a chance to people who make more and for some reason are going only for people who make less. But if it's involuntary, who the hell cares?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine if you're a surgeon or something and make so much that almost all men make less.

If you're a waitress, it's a little weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh its what ever for me. Honestly if all women were like that i would never have been able to get married.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't say much about yourself

0|1
    0|0
  • It's the 21st century, girls should feel no guilt for making more and/or being more successful than their significant other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whats the point?

0|0
    0|0
  • I see nothing wrong with that. Give them people who earn less a chance! :P

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I see you said "only" after i answered... but my question to you is... why?
    Do you have an ego complex?

0|0
    0|0
  • At the risk of sounding like a bitch, i dont understand why a girl would WANT to date only guys who made less than her but i guess there's nothing wrong with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • no it isn't wrong. i suppose it really depends on why.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you ONLY date guys who make less than you? Why does it even matter?

0|0
    0|0
  • No its fine

0|0
    0|0