Does a guy's car matter? Or give a one guy an advantage over another or brownie points?

• Hell yes, I don't want to be seen in no dirty or banged up car.
  • No it doesn't i don't care about a guy's car if it's banged or maybe even dirty/smelly
  • It doesn't matter, but if a guy has a nice shiny clean car it adds appeal to him for taking care of it and it being nice

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as he HAS a car, thats fine, however he does get extra points for it being nice and clean looking. If his car is nasty and smelly then he needs to get that cleaned.

What Girls Said 8

• I liked the last option. I think having a car that is clean and taken care of speaks of the guys character a bit. Some people are really messy, and while I'm not perfect, I don't want someone who I have to constantly clean up after. That gets frustrating after a while.

• I don't care how new of fancy the car is, but I do care if it's clean. If it's a huge mess inside, has trash on the floor, etc, that for sure will make a bad impression on me. Having some stuff in your car is normal, but if it's anything gross of excessive that will reflect poorly on the owner.

• nope no it doesn't!

• Id perfer he not drive a flashy memorable car. Pefer going under the radar. The more mainstream the better.

• There's no excuse for a car to be smelly.

• Lol I think the question instead of nice/clean vs dirty/ dented would be more of works vs always having issues

• as long as it's safe don't care beyond that

• So it's okay if it smells... A little maybe

• But would you mind maybe if the cars old if it has maybe sweaty socks smell or old people smell?

• get a rag and wipe it down

• I don't give a shit at all

• Even if it's smelly 😭

• Ummm. Nah.

• Okay I'll work on it 😄

What Guys Said 4

• What i find funny is when a girl is picky about a guy's car, and she doesn't have one of her own. In those situations i just laugh at her like the child she is.

I personally drive an older car. Its in good shape, and has low miles on it. It doesn't look the best, but it has never ever left me stranded, Its the vehicle i took on my honey moon with my wife.

I think sometimes people place too much stock in the ooooh its shiny factor, when in reality it could be a very good looking piece of garbage.

When i buy a car i make the purchase for very specific reasons.
    - The car has an engine that i can easily find parts for
    - Its not overly computerized ( easier to work on)
    - doesn't have a lot of miles
    - Its reliable.
    - Was not ever owned by a smoker.

Just to name a few. and looks is never a factor. Practicality is.

• Not unless their a vapid person.

• Do you live in California? It really matters then

• Dude its not hard to keep youe car from smelling bad lol...

• You would be surprised lol