Guys, What would you think from this and how would you react? It's in response to me being asked what do I want from this?

Have some fun, go on a few dates, fuck your brains out. Then keep getting to know each other if that's what you want... after all, it is a man's world. If it leads to relationship great, if not at least we had some fun while it lasted. I promise I'm worth the time ;P

2

What Guys Said 2

• I read it as you sent that text to him, so you are asking how we would respond. That depends on the context of how you got there... but...

It sounds like pretty normal... albeit quite aggressive to say that. sounds like you want to get to know him for sex, have sex, figure out if relationship. so depends upon what his value system is...

• Well he messaged me asking "what am I looking to get from this, just don't want to give wrong idea" I replied "looking for fun, see where it takes us, wbu?" but I haven't heard anything back now. We haven't even been on a date yet just been texting since we met 4 weeks ago... where I got the original impression he is after something more serious. From texts and when we met... especially when his mates thought we would make a cute couple and he didn't even flinch but we both blushed.

• sounds like a wise choice. are you clear in your profile about what you want and expect?

• Well I'm not sure. In all honesty I'm not sure... We mainly just talk about how our weeks been etc This is the first apart from me putting it out there that I would like to see him again that this kind of thing has come up. I was just waiting pateintly for my date but just flicking a text every now and then to see how he was. He never left a text unanswered and would apoligize if his reply was late. He has told me in the past he's a shocking texter and useless at replying. He was even said I hope you don't think I'm a rude prick for not replying (when he took 2 days to reply) Which was the last convo we had... where I was cheeky and trying to be flirty and said "you can make it up to me later" he replied "Can I?" then before you know it we were talking about how I owe him 3 dinners... So i told him "we'll have to sort that out" and "he said he likes lasagne"... then at the end of that same text he said "what are you looking to get from this, just don't want to give wrong idea"

• sounds kind of, i dunno like he wants to just hook up with you, but put a spin on it to make it seem ok. Its a mans world is kind of sexist.

• It does sound sexist but unfortunetly that's the way it looks where I live. The man calls the shots on where things go. If a female does it or asks questions we're considered desperate, needy, clingy etc. It drives me crazy. This is my reply to his question... I'm trying not to come on too strong considering we haven't even been on a date yet. I'm trying to make it sound like I want it to go in the process dating normally does but if it doesn't work, then we had fun while it lasted, but I'm not saying no to a relationship. Do you not get that from this? Have some fun, go on a few dates, fuck your brains out. Then keep getting to know each other if that's what you want... after all, it is a man's world. If it leads to relationship great, if not at least we had some fun while it lasted. I promise I'm worth the time ;P

• Ok thank you. I really do appreciate all your help :)

• you're welcome!