We all know that physical looks can play a part in attractiveness or other traits such as humor or intelligence but how about a mans wealth girls?

Does it matter?

• Guy A, is in his 20s, nice, genuine, confident, and good looking, the only problem is that he makes An average close to minimum income and does not have a steady income an average joe you could say and may not be able to provide and good lifestyle at times
  • Guy B, just like guy A is in his 20s and also nice, genuine, confident , and sweet, good looking as well, the only difference is that Guy B, is wealthier, has his own business, and can afford to buy more material possessions for a girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• You gave me the same person, one with more money. Why would I not choose him? Aside from him being able to give me gifts, I'm actually not a huge gift person anyways so it doesn't matter to me, the way you've described his wealth is built off personal success, which is REALLY attractive to me. Also, I make my own income and I like someone who's at least on par with me so if I wanted to take a vacation or go somewhere nice, he'd be able to come with me.

• Of course, man b, seems more planned out, the fact that he has a business shows that he probably strives for success and wants a stable life style totally agree with you about your statement.

• Exactly. I think you'll be hard pressed to find a girl who wouldn't choose guy B.. Having financial freedom is a huge plus, not counting the material benefits that the girl could get from it.

What Girls Said 11

• When the only difference between two people is their income, most people - male and female - will choose the one with more money. It's a more stable life with no downsides to the personality, it's the most logical choice to make. This question would work better if the choice was between an attractive guy with a minimal income or an ugly guy with a lot of money.

• It isn't the actual money that matters to me. It's that Guy B probably planned his life out better, which I admire. I don't want someone to buy material crap for me. I want us to be able to plan awesome vacations together, pay for it together, eat at nice restaurants together, etc. Not all the fucking time, but it would be nice to do these things without feeling guilty or without having to save for years.

• Fully understand , no need to explain, I know many men place emphasis on a woman's looks so looks and certain things play a part to a certain extent for sexual attraction or just attraction in general.

• precisely. you worded it way better than i did

• Perfect answer!!!

• of course wealth matters.

especially when you get into your upper 20s. i wouldn't even date a guy who makes minimum wage at this point in my life, because at my age (and older) you really should have a career.

• You didn't give us anything to go with. There's two guys, the exact same, and only one of them is wealthy. We'd choose the wealthy one just because it IS better than the other guy. The only difference is money.

Now, if you were to ask a question where one guy is attractive and poor but the other is unattractive and rich, you would get different responses.

• What would you choose, the unattractive and well off man, or the poor and attractive guy?

• That's a tough and debatable question.
      They both have benefits, and it really depends on the personality. I could like both of them for different reasons, but I'll avoid the one with the worst personality.

• poor and attractive hands down. I will pitch in and support us, because I value looks over wealth

• I don't give a damn about money.

• I'll be honest-wealth isn't a tremendous deal breaker for me, but it is a factor. I want someone who can provide for himself and for me, as well as the family we may have. I have certain ambitions, as well, that require some form of financial security, namely having children. Considering, from what I've heard, financial troubles are behind a large percentage of divorces, I'm only further turned off by a partner who is making minimum wage.

Then there are the specific circumstances you didn't mention. Why is he only making minimum wage? Did he attend college and is down on his luck? Did he simply opt to take that job because he had no desire to pursue a steady career? I desire someone who, like myself, has dreams and aspirations he is driven to achieve.

Short answer, I picked B. You don't need to be Bill Gates or Donald Trump for me to love you. However, I require some financial security if I am to imagine a long-term relationship with you.

• I'll let you in on a little secret both guys can't possess all of the same traits there has to be a negative side to both of them... Otherwise most if not all of us will go with the guy that makes more. Why settle for less?

• But what if is mr perfect and is happy you never know

• Yeah but there's also the chance that the wealthy guy is... I mean that's life there's millions of people in the world that could be the right one and we'll never know.

That's also why people don't possess all of the same characteristics so we can decipher what we want. It's the little differences that help us choose.

• You never know, lol.

• Money makes a big difference!

• The one I get along best with.

• I personally like a dreamer. Someone who is flighty and passionate driven but money just isn't super important. Someone who lives like a poor slob even when they have the money. I personally use money as a means to get by... don't need much. I rather have the person with me as much as possible verse being able to afford crap we don't really need.

• If literally everything is the same except the income, who wouldn't choose the wealthier one. I dont care about material possessions but not having to worry about money would be great...

• Totally agree

• It shows that guy b is more stable and responsible if he runs a successful business.

What Guys Said 5

• Your question is kind of stupid. Both guys are good looking and one is poor and the other rich. of course girls would pick the good looking guy who is rich.

A better question would be if Guy A was 9/10 hot male who was making minimum income.

Guy B was a 5/10 male who was financial stable, owned his own business and made good money.

In that case:

This is how it would go down. No PC BS and lies.

Guy A WILL get plenty of girls interested in him from their late teens - mid 20's interested in him (80% of those girls) who would pick him over Guy B. And a small percentage of girls over 25 would be interested in him over Guy A.

Guy B would get plenty of girls interested in him from mid 20's and onward who would want him (80%) over Guy A. While for girls in their late teens -mid about only 20% would pick him at the time over Guy A.

Girls care about looks and fun in their youth so guy A has the major edge/SMV value. When they grow up later in life money and stability become a major factor in choosing partner and Guy B has the major edge.

• *Guy A WILL get plenty of girls interested in him from their late teens - mid 20's interested in him (80% of those girls) who would pick him over Guy B. And a small percentage (20%) of girls over 25 would be interested in him over Guy B.

• Very great points.

• most girls will obviously choose guy B, especially since the only difference you've made between him and guy A are the income levels

• This is an interesting one that I look forward to the girls answers

• Bro if they are the same obviously the one with more money is a safer bet even for guys. Next time give them even traits and consider the money a trait

• Identical, except one makes more money? Yeah, a lot of girls are going to choose the poorer guy...