Should I respond to his text or ignore him?

So I met this guy a few weeks ago and we immediately hit it off. We were texting pretty consistently and hung out a total of 6 or 7 times. Well this past week I haven't heard as much from him. He's currently moving apartments and said we should hang out once he gets in his new place.

Well that was last week and we still haven't made plans to hang out yet. We were texting today but it took him forever to reply, and when he did, his response was less than enthusiastic. I don't know if I should ignore his text or reply to him? Has he lost interest? Or is he just busy moving?

What Guys Said 3

• Something may have happened between the time he started moving and the time he completed the move.
    A few years ago I was helping a friend move in to her new apartment. During the move, her favorite china set fell over. Most of the plates broke. She was livid. She also seemed cold and annoyed the entire day.

Give him some space and see if he reaches out.

• I think busy moving it was only a day if he does the same thing over a loner period of time then he's probably lost Intrests

• Give it a couple of days, let him settle into his new place. Maybe then things will pick up.

What Girls Said 0