She doesn't wanna delete her profile till we meet?

Ok so I'm talking to a girl from okcupid she gave me her Facebook and phone number we talk everyday she said she wants me to be her man and I really like her. We live 70 miles apart unfortunately I don't drive so we are just left with this for now. I asked if she was gonna delete her profile she said once we meet could she be talking to other guys

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course she'll be talking to other guys. It'd be naive to think any different. People using dating sites usually keep their options open.

Once you are both in a committed relationship then you should expect her to delete it, but it's too soon to expect anything from her right now.

• Well it ended really badly

• Yeah she was a single mom she ended up saying I didn't have sex enough before to ever be able to satisfy her

• Thanks for the MHO

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think she should delete her profile. You live too far away. She should keep her options open

• Maybe she just want to get to know you in person first to make sure that you are good together. Or to make sure that you dont play with her. It doesn't mean that she talk to other guys , maybe she just keeps the option open untill you meet

What Guys Said 1

• Ever thought of the bus or renting a car?

• It just ended really badly