Guys, do you ever just call an escort? Is there an escort you see on a weekly/bi-monthly basis?

Why do you choose to see an escort? Do you develop relationships with them? After a while do they charge you less or stop charging you because you guys develop a relationship? Does your wife/ girlfriend know about your mistress?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• i will be honest..

i had a escort i would visit every 3 months or so.. she was just.. i dont know what it was...

i dont wanna sound like a dick, but in bed it was just mindblowing.. porn style kinda sex...

she would call me from time to time asking me to go out for drinks and be bad haha, but i never went out with her. i knew better.. i knew i had to spend real money to do it, so i would just call her and she would come to my apartment.

she would charge me less yes, but not soo much less...

no, i never told my girl back then... i loved her but sometimes i needed to go away...

What Guys Said 24

• I'd try anything twice, but an escort just makes me imagine pissing lava! I prefer to steer away from anyone that has just been pried off of another random dudes junk, but that's just my personal preference I guess! I mean MAYBE if I employed a doc that could follow me around and spot test them for any type of STDs, I might fondle the idea! But Yes, my (Girl at the time) would have to be in on it! I mean call me vanilla, but I'd never step-out on even a several day fling! If it was something that we all wanted to try/watch or whatever, and only then would I even want to consider the idea! And, yeah, I let my girl read anything she likes online including this type of post, but If I wanted to have sex with someone else, I'd do so, right after letting her know, and likely ending hat relationship. I just don't see it as all that much appealing. I mean if sneaking around is your "thing" then I get it.. or if you can't get any, God Bless escorts!, but ahhh... REALLY?

• never have, not something I'd consider because the process of getting to know someone is so important to expressing physical affection.

I really think your question will drive off of the personality of the man. If he is a nacriccisstic personality (self centered) or has various disorders like an abuser, etc.. he may do that becuase he's selfish and doesn't care. Otherwise, it doesn't make sense.

• No, it's not for me. The idea of getting naked with a woman whom I've just met, who would be unwilling to have sex with me if I didn't pay her, is way too uncomfortable.

• Never, the concept of paying for sexual experiences to me is bizarre, seedy, and desperate

• got my cock jerked in vegas for 50 bux...

got bored after 5 min and went back inside the casino.

• Never , I don't have that kind of money to blow on escorts everyday. If I become addicted, I'll go broke in a week.

• Never and would never call an escort

• Nah I consider it to be unethical since I feel most of them are forced to do that business. It is against my principles

• Escorts aren't technically legal in most of the US. I have not used one, but i would if they were legal. I'm a single male.

• Nope, haven't. However, I can see the appeal as a man that doesn't have success with women. A man's got needs and sometimes getting a escort is just the most accessible means.

• No I don't even use escorts and only soulless fatties do

• Would never call an escort. If I wanted to sleep with someone other than my SO I would break it off first then meet a girl.

• You freaked me out when you said you would "break IT off first"! I was thinking, now THAT is dedication! :)

• No I'm so ugly if I did the escort would pay me to never call her again.

• I would never do that.

• Oh my goodness heck no, that's as bad as calling a prostitute.

• no never have I ever
    and don't plan too lol

• good question? I am sure it has happen in the history of escorting

• nah side hoe game strong

• I have a small penis, so escorts are really my only option for anything even closely resembling a relationship, but I'm not that desperate. I'd rather die alone as a virgin.

• i go almost exclusively with escorts. cause i'm fucking rich and i can fucking do it. most men would do it if they could despite all the shit they say. they are just too poor.

• nice try catfish -_-

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more