Guys, I haven't even had my first kiss and I really want to kiss a guy. What should I do?

Should I ask a guy out or hang out with a guy and hopefully it can turn into something other than hanging out? I don't know what to do.

4

Most Helpful Guy

• This should be easy since you are a girl. Guys are known for being way more wanting of this kind of stuff, so you probably won't have to wait long or find a guy who will do it. Now I would advise you not to rush into anything but fuck it. Oh this also depends on your age I'm just going to assume you are 16 if you are 2 year younger than you might want to change your strategy. Now this is how to get a kiss, not a meaningful relationship. Most of the time a movie date would do it, can't be to interesting though. If he doesn't initiate it get a little touchy, then he will take over. Parties, usually you just have to dance with some guy for a while, get a little touchy, accept advances. You should see a pattern, it's really not hard. Warning, if you are around 16 or older you are going to have to be wary it stops at just kissing. Don't just surrender you bosy to them. a lot of guys would probably try for something more, which is why having a real relationship might be better, but if you think you can handle that, then whatever go get em. If you want a relationship and not just a kiss that is a whole other story.

• is it acceptable if I were to ask a guy out to the movies or do I have to wait for a guy to ask me out?

• Well you don't have to do anything immediately, but you probably shouldn't push it off anymore. Plus dance tryouts? Was it an open tryout where anyone could just come, or only open for the people actually trying out?

• Closed tryout only people who are legit about being on the team. He knows how well of a dancer I am but I almost didn't go but he was one of the reasons I went.

What Guys Said 3

• You don't wanna seem loose or like a slut if your really eager to kiss somebody trying on make a relationship with someone who you think has potential or just tel like a friend or something. That you wanna Ryan urban a kisss no hard feelings a and to not catch any but WARNING he might

• haha I'm trying really hard to hang out with my guy best friend alone but he always has basketball in other states.. anyways he's really the only guy I'd want to be in a relationship with but everyone thinks he's gay┬┐ it's so messed up. I try to hit up the less attractive guys from other schools but most of them think I'm weird it sucks.

• He's not Intrested in you then he's laying you down by being polite is a way you could interpret this or you could tell him that your serious and that'll probably make him respond in a different way

• I normally joke around about the liking part but one time I told him I was serious but he didn't believe me. Every time we see each other we hug or something. His smile always gets bigger and he stops talking to whoever and hugs me and stuff. People have taken pictures and videos of us saying GOALS or whatever and its weird and off topic but its like we're dating but we're just really good friends😪

• did u try sex chatting?

• If I were to do it with boys at school, it would ruin my reputation. Soooo not with boys in my state but I do sext a lot of boys in other states.

• when was the last time that u did it and was it good

• It's been a few weeks and it was with my "boyfriend" it wasn't the most fun, but it sure made him happy.

• Message me my email: itsrusabhsavla@gmail. com