Would you date a girl who use to be slutty?

I use to work with a girl who liked me and she was really sexy but I just couldn't get over the fact that she use ro be so slutty. And I know for certain that she use to be but wasn't anymore. Anyway I was wondering hiw many people would do the same as me

• Yes
    11% (2)35% (6)22% (8)Vote
  • No
    37% (7)47% (8)42% (15)Vote
  • Results
    52% (10)18% (3)36% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
6|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl? No, I'm straight lol
    Guy/player/etc? No, it's a turn off for me

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I actually passed on a girl that I really liked and she was in love with me because she was just too 'popular'. I don't want to be with someone that I can't trust. When you've been with so many guys - picking one seems an unreasonable situation.

0|0
    0|0
    • Couldn't agree anymore

What Girls Said 5

• I dont know too many girls who USED to be slutty. most of the hoes i know have been hoes for a long time, they dont just start and stop. once a hoe, always a hoe. but some men actually do wife hoes lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date a guy who had been promiscuous. That's a deal-breaker for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know do people really ever change

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll switch girl to guy, the answer is no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beggars can't be choosers

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but I wouldn't take her seriously if she seen more cock ends than weekends gnome I'm saying

0|0
    0|0
  • no but i would bang her tho ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Depens on how much to be honest if she had sex with 5 guys a day or week I don't think I could and it would also depend on how long if she was like that for a couple months it might be cool but over that I don't know

0|0
    0|0