Would you date a girl who use to be slutty?

I use to work with a girl who liked me and she was really sexy but I just couldn't get over the fact that she use ro be so slutty. And I know for certain that she use to be but wasn't anymore. Anyway I was wondering hiw many people would do the same as me

• Yes
  • No
  • Results

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl? No, I'm straight lol
    Guy/player/etc? No, it's a turn off for me

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I actually passed on a girl that I really liked and she was in love with me because she was just too 'popular'. I don't want to be with someone that I can't trust. When you've been with so many guys - picking one seems an unreasonable situation.

• Couldn't agree anymore

What Girls Said 5

• I dont know too many girls who USED to be slutty. most of the hoes i know have been hoes for a long time, they dont just start and stop. once a hoe, always a hoe. but some men actually do wife hoes lol

• I wouldn't date a guy who had been promiscuous. That's a deal-breaker for me.

• I don't know do people really ever change

• I'll switch girl to guy, the answer is no.

• Beggars can't be choosers

What Guys Said 4

• Nope.

• Yeah but I wouldn't take her seriously if she seen more cock ends than weekends gnome I'm saying

• no but i would bang her tho ;)

• Depens on how much to be honest if she had sex with 5 guys a day or week I don't think I could and it would also depend on how long if she was like that for a couple months it might be cool but over that I don't know