Guys, what do you think of goth girls?

Id say im leaning on the goth side, i love dark things, wear mostly colours of the darker spectrum. I sometimes (not often) may wear dark lipstick, im usually minimal in make up, nothing like pale face and shaved drawn on eyebrows (no offense, i like that look but not on myself, im still young tho). So is goth fashion off puting to guys, especially those sporty ones?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as it's just darker colours and no freaky shit like some weird piercings everywhere or super heavy make up and etc, I quite like it actually.

What Guys Said 24

• Not in the slightest.
    I have never met a goth person where that was the REAL them. It is, always is, a phase. And one they grow out of and look back at with some shame.
    Some grow out of it before leaving high school. Some it takes to their mid thirties, but EVERYONE grows out of being goth.
    I can wait until they grow up.

• they're alright in my book

• Yes please 😘😜😍

• Well, sometimes I wonder if goth girls only like goth guys. When I straighten my hair and wear black and a pentacle pendant, I general feel more comfortable talking to a goth girl. But the 99% of the time when my hair is out of control and I'm wearing dirty Converse sneakers and frayed cut-off overall shorts, I feel kind of inadequate. When a girl looks like a demon queen and I look like I just fell out of a tree, it definitely makes it seem like we have nothing in common. I think if you show him through your behaviour that you're still a fun and kind individual (which, hopefully, you are), he'll get over it. But really, it all comes down to each guy's tastes.

• To me, whenever I have seen a goth girl, I have thought they're attractive. Almost all of them. They're ususally in their 20s though, I think, or at least they look like they're in their 20s. But yeah.

• I loved goth chicks all through high school and into university.

• I don't like gothic style because its ridiculous for me. I don't understand what kinda person paints herself/himself like a freak.

• Lol i dont do that. I just wear darker clothing and on rare occasions darker lip make up. No white powder face caking for me

• So its okay as long as its without that white powder and similar things?

• Yeah its ok.

• I like the style

• I find erm goth women to be very attractive

• Nope its fine
    Just be awesome

• Tons of them are hot and cool while others are just average

• I love them. Especially with colorful hair. I have thing for the girls of suicide girls

• Some of them are incredibly sexy, but I often find their culture childish and at odds with itself.

• cdn.theatlantic.com/.../lead_large.jpg

i think of these... my friends and i started callin' chucks freaksneaks because a lot of goth people would wear em

• Not my cup of tea at all..

• Nothing at all. Not my type.

• I don't take it seriously...

• If you have a good heart though, it's alright in my view.

• I knew right away you were 15 when I read the question. When I hear goth, I hear immature...

• How many grown women do you see walking around in disguise?

• If you're going to be an ass about my age and style you can fuck off. I didn't ask for your opinion about that. Also, how can you compare 15 year old and grown woman?

• Calm down. All I am saying is that if you want to look mature, going goth is not the way. You are 15, that stuff is your age. It's actually advertising it. If you want people to think "oh, she's in THAT phase..." when they see you, go along.

Yes, you DID ask for opinions.
      It is very easy to compare a 15yo with a grown woman. So so many points of comparison...

• Depressing

• I think they look like Mimes. I don't like Mimes.

• do goth girls even care about what anyone thinks of them?

• Ewww.
    Super heavy make-up, everything black, piercings, black lipstick, converse shoes.

• What if without black lipstick and super heavy make up, with only ear piercings?

• Oh oh oh oh, I forgot to specify the piercings part.
      No eyebrow, nose, nipple or lower back piercings. I like any other piercing, especially navel.
      Yeah, without the black lipstick and heavy make-up. Then it's fine. It's mainly the combination of all those things added with the converse type shoes, just ruins it.

• A bit scaring