Am I too good for boyfriend or am I just not good enough?

No one asks for my number, no one has ever asked for my number, no one approaches me. Nothing really, there was one guy who liked me, I didn't like him back so he bullied me, and he doesn't like my body obviously because he made a joke about my love handles and how small my butt is. I mean I'm pretty. My sister gets all the attention... she's a year older either way she always has but I don't. But I mean I'm cute? Lol but no one seems to notice it really. I was into this guy... he wouldn't even give me the time of day... so I'm guessing I'm not good enough.. But maybe people are scared to go up to me.. But then pretty girls get approached so wtf? Do boys hate me? XD I'm not focased on this but a girls gonna wonder what's wrong with her. :/ maybe I'm just a price of shit who knows, its clear I'm unattractive because I dont attract anyone.
Ugh am I too good for a boys attention or not enough? What does it sound like to you?

No mean comments please or opinions.

0|0
0|3

What Guys Said 3

• Everyone has people who don't find them good enough, but also some that find them too good. Not always are both are around the person at the same time, but some of both exist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm
    What's your phone number 😶? LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • May I ask how old you are? And are you very social? Go see what party's your friends are going to and join in. I assure you the male attention will come flowing in!

Goodluck

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.