Why are some guys assholes?

Why do they talk to you about literally everything.
then next time u see them they don't talk to you but glanced at you often.
then next time u see them they choose to sit near you even though the seating area you are at there's ton of open chairs. Then they don't say anything so I say something and he acts cold / not interested. Then walks away to talk to a teacher then when walking out and past you they glance at you but keep walking!!

ughh I'm so sick of crushing on men they getting hurt and confused!! I can't take this anymore

setting ting on this is our college more specifically a seating area on second floor of college

whatshould I do/how should I act Wednesday if I see him?

To the people saying Girls and people in general are assholes!! IM NOT AN ASSHOLE so I don't deserve to be treated like I am!!! I deserve to be treated with respect like any other person!

I'm probably one of the sweetest person ever! I like when people are upfront with shit like if he's not into me FINE!!! But TELL me then don't just ignore or act rude (Asshole like) to me or the person

Most Helpful Guy

• Realize when I guy is really attracted, d part of his brain shuts down due to a chemical release. he can't communicate so well.

But if that isn't it, then he seems socially awkward like he doesn't know how to respond to you. Almost like he has a fixation on you, but doesn't know how to communicate. I'd confront him nicely and see how he responds. try to find out what he is thinking.

I'd takeit slow with that one and be careful. make sure you feel safe.

• my brain definitely shuts down due to chemical release, when i like a guy. sucks i draw so many blanks.

• How should I confront him? Like what should I say?

• most girls put themselves in the guys space and let the guy make the move, it is a game girls play. In this case, he's acting weird around you. he could be a creek, he could be interested and not confident, or he was, but now he's not. What you are reacting like is it feels like rejection... e. g. he talked to you then he didn't. like you did something wrong and you are confused.

So next time you see him, I'd walk up to him and just talk about anything going on. "hi, whats your name again? Nice shirt. How was the test. make conversaion. See how he reacts". Learning to think in the moment is about confidence in yourself, that you are ok, there is nothing wrong with you and you will be ok either way this goes.

I'm going to write something on the subject of "a-holes" so you have another perspective on that issue. follow me so you can read it...

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are some women bitches?

What Guys Said 13

• why are some women assholes?
    why are some people assholes?

just the way of the world. there are i'm sure in depth reasons why each person is who they are. generally there is a data point in their nurturing that may have caused them to treat people or behave a certain way.

• The same reason some women are assholes. Assholes come in both genders and there can be a number of reasons the person is like that in the first place. A person that acts this way has problems and you have to decide if you are going to take on their problems or walk away.

• I think that's just the way they are, you should stay away from such people, simple!

• That's such a horrible question. Why are some men great? Why are some men assholes? Why are some women amazing? Why are some women bitches? Why do we live on earth instead of Neptune? I mean come on, seriously.

• You are expecting them to be a certain way? A guys an asshole because he can't or has a hard time approaching? Its girls like you that get guys turned off.

• Ughh how? How he have a hard time approaching if first time we talked he approached me first and started talking to me about random things about him

• Contributing to what? I'm the one who started the conversation not him! I'm the one who had to overcome anxiety to even say two words to him! He's not contributing

• Literally everyone is confused as to what the actual situation was. I think if you let your anger out then come back to the idea of approaching your next time will be better

• I don't understand... He's not paying you as much attention as you'd like, and is therefore an asshole? Is that your reasoning?

• Men act guarded when they are shy/nervous... The same way that women act bitchy when they are on their period. Maybe it's you that's glancing at him causing him to glance back. Or he just knows you like him but isn't attracted to you. Also, how the fuck is he an asshole for being shy? You're a bitch for talking about him this way behind his back.

• No every time I looked at him he was looking back but look away so yeah!

Oh yeah if he's not into me why would he literally tell me who's he's voting for in politics, random things about him ( he writes, his sister, what he does for work, town he lives in ) volunteerly

• That's like friendly conversation

• Guys wouldn't be assholes if it didn't yield social, dating, and career results.

• Awww who hurt you kiddo?

#MenAreAssholesPost number - 49386059863095861093875113.

• Well, @KelPel000, we guys can sometimes be assholes when we make you ladies mad or say something absolutely stupid to tick everyone off.

• some times we have to be
    cause not gonna lie
    this is men included
    YOU ALL SAY SOME STUPID SHIT
    THAT MAKES NO SENSE AND RUNS ON FEELINGS

• A lot of guys can't see what is in front of them.
    Just ignore him on Wednesday

What Girls Said 10

• The same reason women are assholes; they just ARE.

• crushing is a waste of time, its crushing.. just ask him out. if he's acting weird bc he's confused title solve it. if he's acting weird bc he's untested you'll find to and will be free to move on.

• How will I find out?

• because you asking him out will alleviate his confession, and he will stop acting weird. IF thats why he's acting weird. if he likes you but confused and you ask him out you'll clear things for him so he have no reason to be weird. if thats not the reason, and he's just being how he's being or any reason but is not interested, you'll know what you need to know to move on.

• its becoz they are themselves when you two are together by yourselves and then when he's with his friends and out in the open, it hard

• The same reason some women are bitches... You win some you lose some :/

• mommie issues

• Why are some women bitches.

Because some people (irrespective of gender) live for one reason and one reason only: to shit on and ruin everything.

• Confused maybe? Unsure whether he's a friend or more? Be blunt it's the best thing for answers. Just don't rant.

• It's in their DNA

• why are some women such 2 faced bitches?

• He probably thinks that he's harassing yii, so he stops talking. Then starts the vicous cycle