What does a girl think when they look you up and down?

Noticed this girl on the bus keeps looking me up and down. I only know as can see threw the reflection of the Windows. After I noticed she stood there and offered me to go before her and I was waiting to get picked up and she drove past and quickly turned away smiling to herself when I looked at her?

Most Helpful Girl

• "damnn" probably

• Or maybe she thinks I like her I only done it as a sort of test as one day she would she loads of signs and the next nothing so I thought I'd test her and I caught her. But I just assumed she looking cz she thinks I have a crush on her

What Girls Said 5

• Wait... A girl did that?

• In my experience, I look guys up and down because I like what I see and am trying to get their attention.

• She done it when I looked away but what she didn't realise is I seen her reflection. Then she drove past me and wen I looked at her she turned really fast smiling to herself

• She thinks you're cute or she thinks your outfit is cute (or both).

• She either thinks you look cute or just plain goofy, lol!

• Well I'm not goofy that's for sure lol I work out wear nice clothes tanned blue eyes blob fish hair not muscular ripped but got some muscle (rugby ) kind of build. But it's like most days she would not even look at me once. I was trying to learn her abit to see if she was shy but most days she would just stare at her phone. And I'd not see her for like 2 months then she seen me waiting at the train stop and I normally stand in the same place and she smiled to herself then forcefully stopped. Then didn't see her again for like 1 month due to breaking my neck on my dirt bike. And I avoided eye contact and she was crying looking out the window so I thought she probs got an ex or something

• If she's avoiding you, she probably thinks you're attractive. She may have a bit of a crush as well.

• I spoke to her once but then jacked out then all this stuff followed as I never spoke since lol

• She might think you're cute or might think you're quirky. Depends on your presentation. ;)

• Normally just wear smart grey shoes with a suit without a tie top button , un done , hairs normally slick back with my shirt tucked in and a nice belt specifically ted baker. And Lacoste aviator glasses. But I've seen her exes they do have similar style I must admit.

• Ok thanks for your advice lol

• No problem. :)

What Guys Said 0