What do you call a girl who falls hard for a guy EVERYTIME she has a crush? Do I fall too hard too quick? What's wrong with me?

When I was in the 5th grade I started liking this guy. I liked him for a full year I felt like I was in LOVE with him but of course I was just a kid. Finally the middle of 6th grade came and I met this other guy started liking him TILL the 8th grade even though I went to a different middle school I didn't move on! I would look at his Facebook and social media and etc. finally April 2012 in 8th grade I started liking this guy and I have liked him for 4 years now! 8-12 (When it comes to pursing them and the other way around, don't ask it's kinda complicated) here I am a senior in High School still hung up on the same guy plus I have this thing when I am unable to like more than 1 guy at a time. I'm going to college next year and I'm sacred I'm screwed up and the last thing I want is an heartbreak I don't want my adult dating life to be screwed up cause I had a sucky dating life in HS I don't want to end up alone so how do I not end up too attached I have only had 3 major crushes my entire life aside from the guys I just think are cute

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Just focus on school for now. College isn't quite as sexually promoted as one might assume. Its honestly a lot like the real world except for the frats and parties. If surround yourself with the right people falling in love won't be a problem. Just dont go to frats, sororities, or dorm parties and expect to find a keeper. Just chill focus on school, surround yourself with people who can better you or help you out in the future and vice versa and you'll be fine. If a good guy comes along just slow down and see what happens and where it takes you.. there's really not much to worry about unless your partying and looking for relationships in looser environments

What Guys Said 2

• I am not sure what is term for such a girl who falls hard for a guy everytime.

• there is nothing wrong with you.

What Girls Said 0