Should I ask him to call me?

I really want to talk to this guy on the phone. Should I ask him to call me? How should I say it without sounding demanding?

We met on a dating website we've been talking for about 3 months.
I really like this guy! I just don't know what to do? :(

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I need more details. Who is he and what do you talk about?

• We met on a dating website about 3 months ago! Umm pretty much anything... we talked straight for 3 weeks. Then we went to texting. And have been texting on and off. Pretty much everyday or every other day or so.

• Yes that sounds GREAT. Go for it. I hope he says yes =)

• Hi! So I sent him a text to call me about 6 days ago! I said " would you want to talk on the phone sometime! If so, you should give me a call!" I haven't heard from him since! 😢 I guess I have my answer now! 😕 Thanks for you help though!

What Guys Said 2

• or you could just call him...

• Should I ask him if I could call him? Because I don't want to call at a bad time.

• So just call him? Don't text him and ask. just call him?

• well... depending on what you want to say, you can do either.

• Why dont you call him?

• Should I ask when I could call him? So I don't bother him (call at a bad time)

• You could call him and ask if its a good time. If he says yes, then start conversing!

What Girls Said 3

• I would just say something along the lines that you two should start calling and talking on the phone. In my experience with online dating a guy just asked if he could call me. So, just do that and then ask him when a good time is. But, call within ten mins of that time, do not seem to eager. Just a little bit of the "game" is okay.

• How does this sound? "Can we talk on the phone? I would like to hear the guys voice I've been talking to for the past couple of months. haha! :)"

• Yeah, sounds good.

• Wow, three months and he hasn't tried to move things along?

Just say you'd like to hear his voice.

• Take the initiative and call first?

• Should I ask him when would be a good time for me to call him? So I don't call at a bad time?

• Just call him.