Guys, Guys which race do you find attractive?

I'm a black girl and I like white and latino boys. Don't get me wrong, I like my own race but race don't matter. This latino boy I have a HUGE crush on likes this girl I really hate who is also latina. I can't believe he likes her. She plays basketball and whatever. Why doesn't he like me? I'm a girly girl and I don't do sports! He probably hates black girls. :(

• Caucasian (White) girls
    33% (8)
  • Black girls
    0% (0)
  • Latina/Hispanic girl
    17% (4)
  • Asian Girls
    0% (0)
  • I'm only attracted to my own race.
    4% (1)
  • Race doesn't matter to me.
    46% (11)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Voted F.

I think all women are beautiful, doesn't matter the race :)

What Guys Said 6

• It's about the individual girl not her race.

• I doubt he hates black girls 😟 Thinking like that isn't good for you. Black may not be the face of the media, but a lot of guys find black women attractive (even if he doesn't), especially if you're a nice person 😇

• Where my Latinas @

• My enemy is latina :(

• Enemy? Sis you're 13? Dating is such practice then lol no need to form enemies over boys. Guys are completely fucked up until like 20, and even then maybe not lmao

• White girls.

• Honestly, I don't think it's about that fact that you're a black girl. It could be that, if he already likes a certain girl, he doesn't really notice you. If that's the case, he just doesn't know you well, and if you talked to him a bit more and gave him someone else to think about other than Little Miss Basketball, who knows, he might choose you over her. Good luck

• Oooooo we have tie Latinas vs white girls who is going to win. Let's go Latina girls