If the girl you dated was the same height as you, would you date her even if she was a bit chubby?

• Yes
    83% (5)58% (7)67% (12)Vote
  • No
    17% (1)42% (5)33% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|7

Most Helpful Guy

• First off, it'd be pretty rare seeing a girl exactly my height. Most girls in the 6'3" or so range tend to be athletes, and likewise they don't tend to be chubby.

That being said, chubby is a relative term. What you considered chubby may not be what I consider chubby and such. Nevertheless, a bit of chub isn't going to be a dealbreaker. There is a range, however. If I can't find them physically attractive (even if they have a suitable personality), I wouldn't date them. Dating requires a bit of both personality and physical attraction.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh forgot to add-- I do tend to prefer girls shorter than me, and I do prefer girls more skinny rather than chubby. While chubbiness and tallness won't be a dealbreaker, it certainly wouldn't be my preference.

What Guys Said 6

• I prefer chubby

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like chubby girls, and I don't like girls that are as tall as me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't want to date a 6'2" fat girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how you define 'chubby'... If you mean thicker than the average girl, on the heavy side, you know, that's fine. But if a girl is visibly unhealthy or more severely overweight, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • She would be 6'4 but if I liked her then yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'1 if there's a girl that tall without Highheels sure, and a little cubby no problem. I love to cuddle, and cuddling with a skeleton isn't the best

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.