Would you do this?

I am in a difficult moment in my life. This guy who I liked and he liked me, called it a short fling, decided to dissappear cause I didn't have my life together, I barely have friends, I live with my mom, I make not wlenough money, and I come from a lower education, he said we werent compatible and decided to choose this ugly girl over me , no joke the girl looks like a dude but she has the 'perfect' life with friends and all... was he really that shallow and ashamed of me, he called me a dissappointment'? do men like this really exist? dumpin a girl you like for not having 'close' friendships?

Most Helpful Guy

• A short fling with sex? Id say that's what he wanted and made an excuse to move on. That's why you don't give away the cake before the wedding so to speak... always a bad idea, but hard to make that lesson stick these days.
    Anyway, there are no "men" like that. A man is confident, treats a woman with respect, adds value to her life, leads her, loves her, and leaves her in a better place than when he found her if it doesn't work He may put up a boundary that she needs to improve her life in order to go forward or that it just doesn't work... that is ok in my book.
    A boy is selfish, takes from her, offers little, makes excuses because he is not confident, uses people, etc.. fill in your view...
    I think you had a boy, no wonder because it takes a long time to raise a man and there is little training in this society.
    That you are poor and lower education is not a reason for anything. Id love a waitress the same I'd love a PhD. He could have helped you with all of that.
    You cannot judge who he's attracted to though, there are reasons other than looks... like someone is more interesting to talk to as they have more experiences. that is legit. Or her enviornment is more stimulating with friends and family. e. g. I wouldn't be a good match for the queen of England... I'd bore her and embarass with my horrible manners.

I wish people would get counseling before making big decisions to go in so deep or bail out so fast... it is painful.

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand a lot of people want to at least see the same level of ambition in someone they take seriously. That is important in a mate. If you are in that situation for reasonable reasons but say you have plans for the future that will better yourself, most might make exceptions. People also want their mates to have their own lives, nobody wants to be someones entire life, that is when people get needy and possessive. He shouldn't call you a disappointment, that is harsh, but when looking for a relationship, these things are definitely factors.

What Guys Said 5

• Well, a guy can have any reason for breaking up with a girl

• Yes respectless guys exist
    And ruthless women exist too

Humanity can be fk'd up, but there's also good people

• I wouldn't do that. I don't care about a girl's social status at all. Her personality is the most important thing

• I wouldn't be an asshole about it, but if you don't have your life together, even if you're beautiful and smart, then I cannot work with that. There has to be a modicum of interaction that actually makes it work out.

• Was HE really that shallow? " no joke the girl looks like a dude but she has the 'perfect' life with friends and all..."?

What Girls Said 2

• guys can dump a girl for all sorts of reasons. if you are of different social statuses thats plausible that he would dump you because of that. what i think is funny is that he probably knew all of that when he met you, but im assuming once he got the sex "then" he decided you werent his type. it happens everyday hun

• Thats stupid dumping someone basically because they aren't living the "perfect" life. Unless you're a celeb there is no "perfect" lifestyle and even they aren't perfect. Find someone who appreciates you. So you live with your mom and dont have many friends. In this day and age with everything costing so much and so many people being shady I dont blame you for not having this "ideal" life this guy wanted from you.