So annoyed with my boyfriend😡, Advice?

So I have talk to my boyfriend since Friday. At this point I feel like I just step into a high school relationship because I was the one who contact him asking him how was work which he works the night shift and long story short I told him to contact me when he was ok break and be never did. So on my way to work and he as about get off of work I message him saying " I can see that you busy work tonight since you didn't get a chance to contact me back, I hope went well and I'm on my to work and I'll talk to you sometime soon" he read and never said anything back and I thought okay hell just saying something later. Still haven't talk to him, it shouldn't matter who contacts who but at this point I feel like he's not making effort to talk to me and I'm not just feeling that now because what I just mention having feeling this for almost a week now but what just happened just make more upset. So I haven't contact him because he needs to make effort but I don't if will at this point and sick feeling said and stress over this so I guess I'm saying I need some feedback because I'm just sick of the BS

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, that is a disrespectful behavior on his part, I can understand why you are angry with him , your anger is justified as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you haven't talked to him since Friday and it is now Monday, honestly i would say you are single. if this guy really liked you and cared about keeping in contact with you you would have heard from him by now. he's not making an effort because he is trying to disappear from your life. You have done your job, you tried. You messaged him, he read it and didn't respond thats all you need to know. This guy is your EX boyfriend and is probably off somewhere in the next girls face

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I'm sure his busy with work and just wanting time alone. Maybe wanting some space. He could just tell you to give you some reassurance, but some men like to drag it out

• I hear you, its ridiculous when the person we are with doesn't respond especially when it takes days to do so. If it was me I would tell him to put in more effort or Im done. No time for BS.

• time to say bye bye, asshole.