True or false: I'll be single forever since I've never dated a woman in my life?

Many people say I will be because I have no experience at all and I'm too old now to start. Also the girls I talk to all seem to back away or distance themselves from me after a while.

• True
  • False

Most Helpful Girl

• LOOOL "I'm too old now to start", BRUH you have like 70-80 years left to live YOU ARE NOT OLD 😂😂😂
    18-24 is young, hence the name "young adult". Not everyone has dated or kissed anyone at your age alright.
    I don't know how you look like so perhaps make yourself look presentable, working out can heighten your chances of attracting females, also have a positive attitude. And don't act desperate. Just live life, if you keep looking for love and relationships, that's usually when you don't get it.

• He may not be to old but I am. I don't know why its so hard for you females to just say we
      want tall, good looking rich guys? There I said now you say it and don't say that's not true cause we both know it is.

• @Shawn58 The women on here are morons they immediately call you name
      the minute you prove them wrong.

Most Helpful Guy

• I only had 2 dates before age 19. I've had 21 sexual partners in my lifetime and I now have the confidence to ask any available woman for a date. Some people just start late, so don't give up hope!

• I've never had a date period or sex I hate it.

• @Touglyforfemales How do you know that you hate something that you have never tried?

• I meant to say I hate being a virgin cause I never had sex. Sorry if that came out wrong.

What Girls Said 23

• Well, if you are too old then I should start my cats and my rocking chair right now lol because I'm certainly older than you and I've never had a relationship before. So, who's ever telling you that is wrong. You are actually never too old to date. Hell, they have dating websites for people over 50 lol. So, I think you are going to be just fine.

• oh give me a break dude, seriously lol

• I wouldn't even worry about being single, just let life lead you - the time will come when you meet someone who you can really connect with. At least your not suffering from heartbreak after getting out of a relationship :)
    In the meantime, work towards your goals and what you want to accomplish in life like getting fit, getting a better job or education, start a new hobby? And most importantly, always try to remain positive! Even when life gets you down; accept your down and use this energy to come back better and stronger!

• False. You have just as much of a chance at meeting someone as anyone else does.

Actually, most of my friends who barely dated are already married. While I am still single :( I've had more bf's than them, and I still find myself unable to find a person who is willing to stay.

Anyway, there is no need to worry. I'm sure you will find someone. You just have to keep trying to meet people.

• False. SO FALSE!!! Literally EVERYONE on this planet has been in that exact position at some point in their lives. If humans were destined to remain single forever just because they had never been on a date, species would have died out millions of years ago.

• I know it's hard not to feel bad for being single for such a long time but I was single until I was 20. The wait is worth it bc now I wish I would have waited on Gods' time bc of the heart breaks I been through and choice off wrong men bc of lowering my standards bc I was very lonely.

• Waiting on God huh? People don't really say that, there's no articles that say this, this is probably what we are missing

• @Keepcalm89 woah that's amazing! I'm glad God worked through me to make that comment.

• Yeah! Thank you I was really down on myself until I read your comment!

• True because I simple don't want a bf!

• Here is ur flaw:

Channel ur energy in making these posts---->>

into a dating site profile!

• I'm not the OP but dating sites are scams and 99.99% of women only
      checkout good looking guys profiles.

• Dude Steve Harvey just had a show about a 40 year old guy who had never been kiss and got him a hot date. If it can happen for that guy you're fine

• False. Once you still have life, thee would be opportunities.

• It's true if you choose it.

• How old are you if I may ask?

• You're not too old, but you need to work on your confidence and social skills

• Its true if ithis is it and you just want a girl out of loneliness.

• None of us can tell you that for sure.

• You are never too old!
    Just go up to someone you find attractive and ask that person out for lunch or ice cream or a shaved ice (that usually always works!)
    or you could go to a bar and ask a handful of girls you wouldn't mind being with

get yourself out there!!! You are young!

• Assuming u are not older than 24 your not too old.

• i said true because i feel the same way. i'm quite young though. i'm 16. (i know it says 14, i lie to ward off older men) but i've never had a boyfriend or anything relationship related. ): and it makes me feel no man will ever want to be with me.

• Bruh... my sister got her first boyfriend at 19. You are still young..

• Lets say girl 19 vs a guy hmmmmm really hard to think about this. Do you see the
      differences here? One has or will have no problem getting someone while the other
      will this goes for all guys unless good looking, rich, tall etc.

• I think it's true, because you just dont know how to start a relationship.. ask any girl out

• Not true at all. I didn't start dating seriously until I was 24, and now am in a long-term relationship. You might have to go through meeting 100 girls before you find the right one, but it will happen. You are never too old to find love.

• With that kind of attitude, yes. It has nothing to do with your age. It has to do with the fact that you just assume you'll never have anyone. It's a self-fulling prophecy. Get out there and meet women. This is coming from someone who just got in her first relationship, and I am almost 30. I used to feel the same way because I am ugly, but once I decided to lose the doubtful attitude, I started to get more success. I just lost my virginity too by the way. Some things just happen late in life.

• Another male 18-24 complaining they've never had a girlfriend🙄

Dude. It's fine. You're still young.

• Or ever dated or kissed?

• A positive one.

• She actually means be a jerk or a douche bag of course she and other girls will lie
      and say no that's not what I meant.

What Guys Said 29

• No, it's not like that, you will be single forever only if you want it to be like that. Hence my answer to your question is " False"

• I find it so weird in many ways when I think back, but yeah I didn't have my first relationship until I was 22-23years old, but in many ways I never thought much about it. I kinda accepted I would be forever alone, lol. But then life came along and messed up my shit :). So no worries, its still early :) . Just gotta put yourself out there really, in my case I was practically impossible to find, still kinda is.

• It's possible that you will be single forever. However if it does play out that way the cause of it will be attributed to multiple factors rather than just the one you have listed here.

• how old are you?

• I dont know you but your message reeks of low self esteem, something women run away from like a plague when its found within a man.

You want girls? The first step is too get comfortable and love yourself before relying on someone else to tell you you're great.

• Correct. It is also impossible for you to eat a snow cone, to swim under a waterfall, or to do a cartwheel... As it has been said, so shall it be done...

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../burning_bush.jpg

• I thought I was going to be on that same boat as well but a girl threw herself at me. I think I'm not good looking which made me wonder why that girl went for me. Only difference with me and you is that I never really wanted a girlfriend or cared about first kisses and that kind of stuff. You might come across as desperate. Or maybe you're not good looking.

• Find yourself an older "Cougar", who will actually LIKE your lack of experience.

I was virginal until 26, there is no statute of limitations on this.

• I'm 30 and still one I hate it. But I have my reasons both inexperience and personal. Hell
      I can't even get a female friend.

• If you think more positively and act more positively you will get more positive results with girls.

• If don't wanna be single anymore you'll make it happen, just that simple.

• Go watch The 40 year old Virgin. Funny movie and there are some good tips for guys like you. Just don't start watching Boner Jamz 2003 too much

• That'll be me in the next 91/2 years :( If I'm still a virgin by then I hope a comet hits
      earth or I jump off a bridge.

• I voted A for myself I'm so damn ugly I can't even get female friends so how the fuck am I'm gonna get a women to date me? Wait for wait for it here comes the I'm bitter responses in 3-2-1

• Who are these many people?

• Literally, everyone's telling you that?

• thats totally false, you are very young, there are lots of chances for you.

• I was 31 when I went on my first date.

• I doubt it

• I'm in the same situation as you.

• Being single is not a bad thing.

• At this point if it was gonna happen it would have happened

• I don't know who's been telling you that, but they're off their rocker. Everyone starts somewhere, I don't think it matters when or how.

• it's true for me, I feel like giving up

• Your 25 dude got time and honestly it's really not that much of a big deal. The only thing you have to deal with is your attitude towards it ;) Just accept it and have confidence and it'll happen :)

• @Nanale Both I just find it funny how someone who hasn't been on this earth that long
      can know what guys us go through.

• @Touglyforfemales Well I know I'm only 17 but before this year nobody was interested in me so yeah I kinda know what it's like.

• It's been true for me, I've never dated too. Maybe it's not late for you

• It's ok. Just be patient, maybe, maybe not.

• No man, just wait.. you don't know next year or two.. maybe tomorrow who knows, be open to it

• I am the same way dude.

• Your not to old , I was 31 when I got married after meeting her only 2 years before that

• I don't fucking know what will happen to you. Your "life" might not even extend past this week.

• There should be a headline on the site that says, "For God's sake, you will not be a virgin forever, stop asking these questions."

• I will my pic should be on posters in school to teach kids not to have sex cause
      I'm so ugly.