Is true some guy's are triggered by love?

Like guy's who get rejected or painful break ups become hostile when a girl shows love and affection. Is it because they are use to heartbreak and disappointed moments? And how can a girl help without being in danger?

What Girls Said 1

• Truthfully, believe it or not, I've had my share of bad breakups. I tried to break up with the guy before he broke up with me. I would usually freak out and appear cold if he got too close. Look at your first relationship--Was it TRUSTING? FORCEFUL? FELT GOOD? FELT USED? It is said in psychology... that we will model our relationships after our first. I realized I kept replaying the same reaction as my first... and knew it was bad! I had to stop. Is your relationship with your mother okay? Have a strong father influence? These relationships can also be modeled in our romatic lives. A girl can help by being that one person you see differently vs a stereotype. She can be there for you and give you the love, compassion and care you might not have had enough of!!! :D

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, I think it's true.