Would this be a weird way to ask a guy out? I have talked to him a bit, but we dont know each other very well?

We have mostly only talked about school. This is what i want to say because it is true haha: “I hope this does not sound creepy but the other night my neighbor asked me to watch a movie with him and i kinda wished it was you… so do you want to hang out sometime? Its ok to say no haha”. is that weird? I dont trust my own judgement at all lol.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think it's weird. If a girl told me that it would be fine. Go ahead, do what you have to do.

• I don't think it's that weird, but it's also not the best method, I think. You don't have to make it explicitly clear that you're asking him out for a date. If you said "It would be cool to hang out with you sometime. Do you have much free time?" or "We should hang out sometime. Do you like seeing movies?" he will know what you're going for. Plus, if he refuses, it'll be a lot easier on your feelings to hear "No, I don't really like movies," than "No, I don't want to hang out sometime."

What Girls Said 0