How do you get a guy to want to commit to you more?

Most Helpful Guy

• it's easy, men are simple... just give him more of your time, take care of him more, cook for him sometimes or do special things for him (not all the time), always make him feel you are proud of him and support him and listen as much as he listens to you, make him feel like you are always behind his back and he needs you in his life and will not find bettter than you ! show him what he doesn't believe to exist, things he never experienced before !

• Like what?

• for example if he watches sports, open a beer for him instead of complaining about it, in short way make him feel like he needs you around him, moving in is like marriage without contract so if the person is not totally comfort and ready he won't give up his life style and comfort and space he have in his own place easily !

• The problem is he is very independent on his own

What Guys Said 9

• My grandpa used to tell me in the hills of Tennessee that.. Son you can't help who you love... you just do. So what that means is... he either does or he doesn't. There is no more or less or any kind of that nonsense. Sorry.

• What? he does love me. I'm saying there has to be a way girls get guys to commit to them more

• No he's not but we certainly might as well be, we act like were in one

• well even if u guys act like ure in one, only him can want to make things become more serious. there's nothing u can do if his hearts not in it.

• If he wanted to commit, he would have done so already.
    There's nothing for you to do other than letting him know how you feel on the subject.

• It's up to him, not to you.

• The only thing you can do is make yourself less available, but it's a double edged sword with lots of risk

• Eh... It all depends on the guy. He'll weigh and measure you and if you feel just right then he'll want to be with you. It's his choice.

• I can't do anything?

• He'll think I am pressuring him for a commitment

• It depends on how you say it...

• give him a salary.

• This i am sorry is something that you litterally have no control over.

• Find someone like me, we're always ready to commit😊😊😊

• tell him that yourself. at least you will know if he wants one or not. better to find out now than to drag it on. who knows, he's already acting like you're in a relationship, then he probably does want to be in one

• How do you know he's acting like we're together already?
      If he wants to be in one why doesn't he just ask?

• i don't know you both, but... i think he wants to commit too. maybe he is just too shy to admit it.

• How do you think he wants to commit?

What Girls Said 9

• If you guys already "act like yr in a relationship" (like you told that other poster)... I think there's certainly a chance that you two could have more than just a sexual relationship together.

What you should NOT do, is sit down at a table and "discuss" it. That's boring, and risky, and demanding.

What you SHOULD do, is take what you already have -- an awesome sexual relationship -- and build on it.

Start looking him in the eyes more when you are fucking.

Start kissing him more.

When he finishes inside you, make sure there is eye contact EVERY time.

Start putting yr hand behind his head and telling him, "I'm yours" when he finishes inside you.

Then, start doing that and pulling his face into yours for a deep kiss while he's still cumming. That way he'll start associating his orgasm and release with your kiss and your devotion.

Then, start adding layers to yr interaction.
    When you take him to bed, right before he's inside you, look him deep in the eyes and say, "Make love to me."

Then start throwing out words like that *before* you're in the bed. Start putting them into text messages, and flirting, and just playing around during the day. "I can't wait to make love later." Etc.
    Take his hand to take him to bed... "Come fuck yr nasty girl."

Then just start using the word girlFRIEND -- but just slip it in there. Take him by the hand to the bedroom one day and say, "Come fuck yr nasty girlfriend, right now."
    That's how you start it.

#mmhmm

The secret is, every time you step up the level of "relationship" or "commitment", just do it in the context of hot nasty sex, and he'll LOVE it. Oh yeah he will.

Once you've done all those steps... Get dressed up in some nice lingerie, take some selfies, and send him one, with a message like, "Baby I need you to come slam yr commitment deep inside me... nice and hard" -- and you'll have yourself a boyfriend who suddenly finds the idea of commitment awfully sexy.

Just do it in baby steps.

Same ideas have kept my marriage hot for 15+ years. (oh and lemme tell you just how hot you can make the idea of marriage... oohh gurrrllll ::wipes brow::)

• Haha tell me?
      The thing is were not quite in a relationship yet so i don't want to push or scare him saying girlfriend

• Yeah true like the other night I told him I'll keep you warm

• yeah, see, you get me. how'd he react to that?

just keep improvising until it starts to feel natural.

• Say this:

"Listen baby, if you want to take the ride of your life, you better learn to see into the future; because the girl there has been on many more dates and became exclusively yours is willing to do things to you that you could never imagine. You just gotta be willing to give her the time to get there."

• Hrrm. If he's scared of commitment in general then that's an issue that's much deeper than just a quick rent-an-flat fix. That's the kind of deep-seated issue that can stem from a childhood with divorced parents. You need to talk to him and have an open heart to heart about why he might be scared of commitment. If it's YOU specifically he's scared to commit to you might need to do a little self-introspection and take a good long look at your relationship.

• Ask him, tell him your feelings, be there for him and show him how great being with you can be etc. If he still says no etc, then you just stay his friend and move on to someone that is ready to commit.

• Oh wow! I have the opposite affect!

• You have to be a certain level of awesome for the dude. Though you can't make anyone want to commit and stay with you, they have to have a reason to stay on their own.

• You can't make anyone want to commit. It will depend on what the guy wants for himself in the point he is at in life.

Also, it will depend on how he feels for u and that, m8, its beyond your control.

• Yeah

• Just ask him directly what does he want

because that is the only way for u to know for sure and save urself from a lot of heartache

because if he s not serious and won't ever be, best to know in order to move on sooner rather than later

• If he doesn't want to, he won't. Sorry, I wish I had a better answer.

• First, if you're looking for a committed relationship, don't focus on trying to get one particular guy to commit to you, because if he has commitment issues or doesn't want to be with you for whatever reason, there's no helping it. You can try giving him space, or flirting a tiny bit with other guys, but at some point if someone's mind is made up, it's a waste of time trying to change it.

What you can do, is be so awesome, and such a catch, that many guys would find it a loss not to tie you down. Then, go with a guy or guys you like. Also, be clear and honest about what you want. Don't sink into something casual if that's not what you're looking for. Lastly, if it's been a while and you're ready for commitment, but he isn't and it doesn't look like he will be anytime soon, don't be afraid to cut your losses and leave. Plenty of other fish in the sea. ;)

• I want this fish

• I understand, but if he doesn't want to be caught, there's no way to make him stay.

• Well he's obviously hanging around me