What do you guys know about jamican men?

All I've been hearing is that they are abusive and controlling but im with one and he is sweet and try to do anything to make me happy and so sweet to me im 22 he is 35 . . .

Most Helpful Guy

• I just know that they're born is Jamaica xD
    And there's one reasonable answer for this question: let's not generalize.

Most Helpful Girl

• it depends. My dad is Jamaican and he's an utter wife beating piece of shit who tried to kidnap me when I was a toddler. In my city we have a bunch of Jamaican men come and work, and I've met a handful who are nice and respectful, but the most of them make inappropriate and sexual comments towards a lot of the females, including young girls. I don't think this has to do with them being Jamaican, but how they were raised.

What Guys Said 4

• They're good hardworking guys in my opinion. They do what they want to do, and they don't let women tell them what to do, so if you are the type who likes to know where your boyfriend is, forget it, cause you'll never know.

• -They are black
    -They wear a colorful beret.
    -They have dreads.
    -They smoke pot. Lots of pot.
    -They sing and love to listen to reggae.

They are all basically Bob Marley. That is exactly how all Jamaican men are. No exceptions.

• I don't know anything.

• Is he a blood clat Jamaican? Me hafee ah come fa him... lol

What Girls Said 1

• Some of them are sweet... but some of them.. my lord..
    by the way I'm Jamaican.

• Not all Jamaican men are controlling and abusive, some of them are but it doesn't mean the whole population of men there are. I have seen some really caring ones.