Would you rather date a guy/ girl from LA/ West Coast or a girl/guy from New York/East Coast?

Lol. I'm curious on this.
I have an infatuation on both cities with the guys. I feel like New Yorker guys are more manly and business like. LA ones are more carefree and fun. Locals- if I'm wrong let me know. But which one would you choose?

• New Yorker/ East Coast all the way ;)
  • LA/ West Coast is the best :p
  • See results :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really care cause you can find different specimens everywhere, but I feel like the East Coast has better women, I never hear complains from women over there, unlike from the West Coast, which is either sluts or idiotic liberals xD
    Of course there's amazing women in the West Coast, but I hear more complaints of women from over there.

But like I said, it doesn't really matter where she's from, but who she is.

• Lol. I can see what you mean.
      However, I'm pretty sure they're similar on the east coast as well.

• What's some opinions you've heard of the west coast girls?

• This is what I've heard, none of this is what I think of them cause I haven't met girls from the West Coast.
      I've heard girls from LA are gold diggers and slutty. Extremely materialistic too. They just want to party, get money, and fuck guys.
      I've heard girls from San Francisco are all feminists and liberals.
      I've heard girls from Portland are also liberals and hippies.

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter to me in terms of what region he is from. I live on the East Coast (Florida) and was born in NY. I would prefer to live on the East Coast but if the WC person I'm with consistently needed to tell me how good the WC was I don't know how we'd work out because that's annoying. I've never been to L. A. but for some reason I don't like it lol. I really don't like California for whatever reason and NY guys are douche bags to me. I'd be more than happy dating someone for PA, OK, or something like FL. I prefer people from simpler places.

What Guys Said 14

• I know others have said it, but these are massive generalizations.

I like in southern California (about an hour south of LA), and the range of people here is pretty amazing. Very few actually fit into the "carefree, chill, surf-all-day-errrrrrryday" type.

• LA west coast

• West Coast best coast !!!

come the fuck at me @karahiri

• Fuck LA. Portland, Seattle, Tacoma, and Vancouver FTW

• I'm biased, since I'm on the west coast.

That being said, I have a beard, I can change a tired, check your oil (oh my!) then walk in and bake you a cake.

• California Girls 😍

• I don't know what's this discussion about, I would date a girl I like, regardless of east/west coast

• Californian girls!!! Ashley Benson, Jennette McCurdy, and Daniella Monet are from California.

• I'm from San Francisco and it really doesn't matter to me.

• West Coast I guess. My girl was born and raised in California.

• I'd rather date a girl with extremely open sexual desires regardless of which coast.

• Any girl from any coast

• Date the Cali Girl and be getting beejers on the side from the New Yawker.

• I think LA girls and NY girls both suck but for different reasons.

• Lol why? I'm curious?
      I mean city girls in general are something. But what's your reasoning?

• Well because it's true. Can't say for the east coast but yes for the west coast. Extremely true. party girls and extremely materialistic.

• @moonchild1994
      Not the whole East Coast, just NYC.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm from LA, and have always had such an attraction to the whole "suit and tie, business man from New York (with a New York accent)". Maybe I'm afflicted by the "grass is greener on the other side" syndrome, LA is filled with business men of our own but the idea of a New York city guy is somehow so much more attractive in my mind haha?

• east coast beast coast :p

• People in NY tend to be more down to earth and honest than people living on the west coast. I've lived in both areas before and I know there's a big difference. Plus, when living in New York at a young age, you have to mature quickly because you have to navigate the city on your own, make good choices, and be concious of your surrounding because you're interacting with people everyday. Unlike in Los Angeles, where you're mostly in your car. Those are ket attributes for being a good partner in a relationship, so if I had to choose, I would choose someone that grew up on the East Coast (or in NYC).

• East coast. people from the West coast are extremely fake/superficial

• Not going to lie, I agree with you. I live in the west coast and yes some people are a bit stuck up and superficial. I feel like east coast has a serious side. But they know how to have fun as well.

• There's a lot less of that in nor cal and all the way up to Seattle.

• @cavmanier that is also true!

• Vote B = LA guys (ac 949) = Simular to the Melbourne men I date.

I didn't date when in NYC.
    Too busy catching up with my uncle.

• I've lived in the west coast my whole life, which is why I'd wanna date a guy from the east. Like that guy from that movie Brooklyn, he was so adorable 😍

• Something about a New York guy. Seems like they get things done and are very dominant! :)

• West Coast, I'm a Cali girl

• I'll take a New York guy because I'm a New York gal