Ex has a girlfriend but still talks to me?

My ex boyfriend, Dean, has been dating the same girl, Lauren, for over 2 years now. We are all in the 12th grade. I used to go to school with them, and dated Dean from the 8th-10th grade. We were still dating when I moved unexpectedly and therefore didn't have a chance to say goodbye to him. After moving across the country, he was depressed about our break up and said things like he was going to kill himself and he'd rather die than not have me in his life. Lauren was "there for him" during this time, and that's how they started dating. 1 year into their relationship he texted me lying, saying they broke up when they never really did, asking for pics, and she found out and the whole thing blew up. Well now he's recently been snapchat messaging me on his "2nd account" that he made just to talk to me. He wants me to stop by his work when she's not there and I'm not allowed to tell ANYONE about how we're secretly talking. Why is he doing this? What could his intentions possibly be with this second relationship? I still live across the country, and he even said he wishes he could come visit me here but "she'd kill him". Please help.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're nothing but a backup plan and he's making sure you'll be available if he ever needs a backup. The thing to remember if he did want you back it'd only be till someone better comes along

Most Helpful Girl

• He likes having her there but he obviously would rather still be with you. He's being immature and disrespectful towards Lauren because he will never hold her in the same light as he holds you. He needs to break up with her and work on getting over you. And as long as you are over him, you need to cut contact with him for his own sake

What Guys Said 1

• who's gonna pick dean up from the airport when he comes to visit you?

your parents? LOL

What Girls Said 1

• its sad!