I think my baby daddy is trying to get back with me?

What would be the signs, as I know it's more complicated when there is a kid to tell.

What Guys Said 1

• Baby daddy? what is that term?

What Girls Said 2

• It would be easier for you to tell us what the signs you think you are seeing are so we can tell you of you are reaching

• Ok so for instance. He is spending the night, not in my bed. He puts his feet on me when we are on the couch together, brings me my favorite drink, makes us food, or like he was eating my candy and he put one in my mouth. He'll take me out to dinner and he pays all my bills and always ask if I need anything along with our daughter. I just see other baby daddy's that are involved with their kids but don't do these things let alone even hangout or stay the night with the baby mama

• Yeah that sounds legit, buy for your kid asked I would make sure do she doesn't get confused. Just ask him where it's going. If he didn't want to reconcile I would put a stop to it

• this is just not enough info for us to work on