How to get a guy if your muslim?

If you wear a headscarf how do you get a guy to like you?
I was challenged by a friend to see if I can get a guy to like me regardless of what I wear.
How do I do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• It isn't about what you wear.
    I've seen Muslim girls who got my attention, were very pretty.
    The problem is that I (and other guys) know that Muslim girls generally don't go for non-Muslim guys, and if they do, there is a world of headaches, controversy, and drama should things get serious and you meet her family. Because even if they are cool with it, other people in her community won't be.
    Let alone any personal headaches from us having very different religious views.

I could be attracted to a girl regardless of what she wears. I could like her as a person regardless of her faith.
    But I would never even consider dating a Muslim, because there is too much potential drama and issues ahead. I would rather find someone my religion, or agnostic.

Most Helpful Girl

• How to get a Muslim guy, or any guy? Muslim guys probably have no problem with you wearing a headscarf, and a guy will like you if you just talk to them more and find one.

Non-Muslim guys... it's not the headscarf that's the problem, you can still be attractive wearing a hijab, but they might think you're not allowed to date them because of your religion.

What Guys Said 5

• so you have to waer a hadscarf or you can wear anything.
    you can do it with personality. walk up to him, talk to him, ocmpletement him. have a nice conversation. find a common interest and see if he'll do that with you.

• You talk to him and be yourself and see what happens

by the way... You're going to do this challenge... What will you do if the guy ends up liking you?

• I've dated a Muslim girl from southeast Asia. Guys still dig on women with hijab, but there are a lot of stories attached to it. I know I learned a lot when I dated her.

• Are you seeking for a Muslim man?

• Being sexy af helps.

What Girls Said 2

• i don't think it's a problem
    you'll find a guy who love you the way you are, attire is not everything, but the way you bring yourself is the one that important
    it's never a problem for me, I've wearing hijab since my studies in university

• stay out of the south and you could probably get a girl in the US just stay away from the south the likely hood will rise tremendously