Do you guys like it?

do you like it when your girlfriend calls you sexy, babe, baby, handsome, love? What do you like to be called and what are a few things you don't like that your girlfriend does?

Most Helpful Guy

• Love it! Things that my girlfriend does that I don't like? About zero, because if she does something that annoys me, I sit myself down and say "Self, what is up with you? She is crazy about you and would never do anything to intentionally annoy you. Forget about it and be happy she's with you."

• I wish all guys knew that! At least my boyfriend understands I don't mean to if I do. But any others I'd like for them. To realize this

Most Helpful Girl

• Majority of guys would probably like them, or at least most of them. Like for example who wouldn't wanna be called sexy handsome etc? If anything it's a confidence boost. I have encountered guys who think babe and baby are too girly though and don't wanna be called that. But if your boyfriend doesn't protest to any of those names then I can assure you he does not mind.

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah I like it, but I like my name mostly.

• Not a big fan of baby other ones I like. Takes forever to text back sometimes when she usually has her phone on/ in her vicinity, says she's tired when things don't go her way extc

• I enjoy pet names very much, but I dislike those that are references to my physical appearance. They feel fake.

• Maybe not all the time but my girl calls me "bab" "babe" when we're at home as I call it her too. Where we're out she calls me by my name. In all honesty o think of a bloke didn't like it in sure hed say. We're a lpt simpler than you already think! Haha

What Girls Said 0