Girls, have you ever dated a really fat guy?

If not, would you ever consider it as an option?

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't really thought about whether I've dated a "fat guy" (definition: overweight, I assume). Apperance doesn't matter to me, and I don't really notice people's bodies/weight unless it's extreme. The guy I'm attracted to right now is kind of skinny, but I don't care about that (though he is self-conscious about it). I would love him if he was overweight, too. I'm not sure if I would date an extremely overweight guy, though, because it's impractical. But if I loved the guy, I know it wouldn't matter. Personality is everything to me, honestly.

As long as the guy isn't a jerk, but gentle and loving - the non-shallow girls (who would want a shallow person, anyway?) will show him their love! : )

What Girls Said 4

• well, my boyfriend is overweight, but I really don't care. one of my guy friends at school is chubby and I like him too. I mean, if your looking for a girlfriend, don't go for the materialistic blondes, but for the people that like the same things as you, and you might find a girl.

• yes.He is the best person that I ever dated before and he is my best friend and my best boyfriend.I don't even see the fat I only see the person that I love so much.

GOOD QUESTION HUH?

• It depends...on the guy...are u?

• Yes I have dated heavy guys before. It's not really appearance that matters to me, its your personality and how you treat me. I mean I probably wouldn't date someone who couldn't get out of bed because of their weight or be productive but other than that weight isn't a problem for me.

What Guys Said 0