Should I message him?

I met a guy on the weekend, he asked for my email and phone number so that he could message me on Facebook, he said he would later that day when he finished work, it's been a few days and I haven't heard from him, he would be easy to find on Facebook as he is friends with people I know. If I did that and messaged him would he just think I'm some weird desperate stalker?

What Guys Said 1

• Jeez this guy probably wants you to message first. One thing to do is to try your luck again. If he truly is interested. He'd do shit to get your attention. Not this narcissistic shit

What Girls Said 2

• I would not. Call me old fashioned or too passive, but I would want the guy to get a hold of me first. You gave him your info and he said he would contact you and did not. I would not then, find him on your own and message him. If he was interested he will not forget about you and message you. I do not think that enough time has passed to think he will not. Maybe he will closer to the weekend to ask you out for the weekend.

• Nah, maybe he just got busy. As long as you don't bug him it should be fine