Is he ready for a serious commitment?

I should start by saying I'm a mum of two and recently got into a relationship with a very amazing man whose never had a serious relationship.

overall everything is perfect. We see each other at weekends, he's great with my children and dog. We don't argue and agree or compromise well on everything.
ut I still worry he's not ready for this amount of commitment.
am I right to worry or just very lucky he chose me?

What Guys Said 1

• Only he knows, ask him.

• It's been 8 months now since we went exclusive and we are very talkative on our future and has made it clear that he wants to be in ours. I guess I'm just worrying as usual thank you!!

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's a reasonable worry to have, but with the same token, it's early on in the relationship, and he clearly knows what he's getting himself into, he knows you have kids. I wouldn't worry about it for now, you never know what could happen.

• You could give it time, but if you are worried then I suggest you approach him and talk about this with him

• No problem :) Hope everything gets sorted for you soon :)