I just started working, should I inform that to my date?

I'm still in my last year of HS and started working (my 1st job) two weeks ago. I have a date on Saturday. He's in his 1st year of college.

Should I inform my date that? I'm not yet due for my 1st paycheck until the 16th.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see why you wouldn't mention you just got a job. As for when your paycheck comes in, that seems a bit irrelevant.

• That's because they're paying everyone on the 16th of May. They want to make sure everyone gets paid on the same day.

• I just feel bad that I won't be able to bring my own money for that day in case he were to invite me to the movies, at a coffee shop, etc.

• If a guy invites you on a date, paying for it is really the gentlemanly thing to do. If you feel guilty about that, maybe tell him at the end (f it goes well) that you'd love to take him out once you get your first paycheck.
      Have fun💜

What Guys Said 1

• Well guy should pay. But I'd say can we go out after the 16th cause that's when I get paid and see what he says.

What Girls Said 2

• You don't have to outright tell him.. but if he asks what you do, then yea you can lol. Let it come naturally. And even if you dont tell him on the date, I'm sure he'll text you at some point while you're at work and ask what's up and you'll say, "nothing, bored at work".

• Yes I think you should, if nothing else it is something you can both celebrate.

Wishing you good luck in your first job.