Are We Broken Up?

I'm 25 been with my 25 year old boyfriend for 2 years. We have been living together in my place, and a few days ago my boyfriend moved out, as we have been fighting non-stop. He said we should do relationship counselling, although he feels it is my anger that starts the fights, I agree. Yesterday we got into a huge fight, he walked out on me, while i was crying. He refused to even tell me that he loves me, as he felt he would get hurt. I did a stupid thing, & looked through his phone and saw that he was making plans with his male friend for drinks... it upset me. My boyfriend since, last night has said "leave me alone, i want nothing to do with you", and even refused to go to relationship counselling. Not sure what to do? He still has a photo of us on his facebook, i still have his computer and tv in my place... What do I do? I love him!

Most Helpful Guy

• Give him a few days. If he's still not willing to go to counseling with you, then you're done. Move on.

• Should I just not contact him until he gets in touch with me?

• Thank you, hopefully we can work it out

• I think you can although ultimately it's up to him.

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like you got in a fight and he left. He talked about relationship counseling which means he still wants to try. But, he should break up with you if you are looking through his phone!!! That is so wrong. Also, he is allowed to go out with his friends, why were you mad at that? So, what you can do is stop doing this stuff because any man would run away. If you can't then break up. Don't go to relationship counseling, if it isn't working. You are very young and have the rest of your life, just let it go and move on.

What Guys Said 7

• If you feel that the fights are your fault (I am not sure that the responsibility should ALL be yours,) then you should make arrangements to begin counseling individually and not as a couple. The counselor may eventually want to see you as a couple, but you need to show your boyfriend how important this is to you.

• Do not contact him at all no matter how badly you want to. Do not! If you do it'll make a bad situation worse

• The thing is, is that in the past, when he wanted alone time, I would contact him and would be able to talk to him and he would snap out of his mood. Im hurting everyday and dont want to not show him that im putting in effort and thinking of him?

• He already knows

• so dont get in touch with him at all, until he contacts me?

• You need to figure out why his making plans with his friends angers you to the point of starting a fight, and why you feel it's necessary to snoop through his phone.

• He was making plans not only to ditch me after making me cry, but how can you make fun plans in the middle of a fight that should upset him too?

• so what was the fight about? why you guys got into a fight.. we want to help you but you dont say nothing.

was he making plans and you got upset because of it? or were you mad at something else before? what was it.

• Sounds pretty over.

• controlling bitchy girlfriend u sound like, going through his phone? wtf id leave your ass, i dont blame him

• Love is an action not a word. Controlling someone and screaming is not always best. Live and learn.

What Girls Said 3

• That was the final straw. Its over.

• what makes you say that? He has needed alone time before, and hasn't taken down our photo or bothered to pick up his things.

• You aggravate him too much

• If people broke up everytime someone aggravated someone else, the divorce rate would be 100%

• Maybe he is not sure about relationship's future too like you, both of you can collect again the parts which belong to relationship.

• How about you work on yourself before trying to resume the relationship.

• so dont contact him at all?

• Am i not able to be with him and work on myself?

• Why try to continue something that's obviously not working? It's probably best to let things go until they can work again