When guys say "leave me alone"?

Does it actually mean to leave them alone? Currently fighting with my boyfriend, and he will go from typing a paragraph telling me how upset he is at me via text, to every once in a while saying "leave me alone"... Thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• when i tell my wife to leave me alone i mean it. its not be trying to be mean, its me preventing it from getting worse, and getting time to cool down. So when he says that i suggest you take it seriously.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys are pretty straight-forward. If he tells you to leave him alone, that's exactly what he means. Give him some space and time to think things through. After that if he persists with that attitude, you should break up and move on.

What Guys Said 15

• it could go 1 of 2 ways, possibly more, but anyways, 1, he really does want you to leave him alone, or 2, he actually wants you to keep reaching out further and get through to him

• probably just means give em space... guys need that too...

• Guys like to be left alone when they're mad. We like to deal with it on our own, so just leave him alone. Text him the next day.

• Yes, it probably does, guys don't speak in code like girls do!

• You're probably pissing him off or haven't apologized and he doesn't want to talk to you. Or he needs space and you are being a pest

• Omg yes leave them them fuck alone.

Its the easyiest way for stuff to get broken or u to get hit.

Leave him alone.

We need space when we are angry or annoyed

DO NOT PUSH THE ISSUE

• Leave him alone.

• I think it's a space thing. Better talk less with him for a while...

• it means give him a day or two to cool off.

• he needs some space.

• What ever else said is true. when a girl annoys the shit out of me I need space to think.

• just leave him alone.. lol

• It means just that.

• Well I can't speak for your boyfriend, but when I say to my girlfriend "leave me alone", I wholeheartedly mean it; or else I will get even more angry that she doesn't respect my wish of leaving me alone.

• leave you alone

What Girls Said 4

• Give him the space

• let him alone for a while and then do something that he will really like, for example watch with him a football match.

• leave him a lone for a bit then check up on him

• It means "kindly fuck off please"