Does this make me a creep?

I've never had a girlfriend as I was rejected both times I asked a girl out and the rest I liked either already had a boyfriend, clearly have no interest in me, would be settling for me, or simply aren't worth the trouble and I'm losing hope I'll find someone. Anyways, when I get a chance to look at an attractive girls boobs or butt without them catching me in the act I can't help but look and I'm very shameful of it. Sometimes I feel I don't even deserve a girlfriend because of it. Does it make me a creep?

Most Helpful Girl

• We can't help but look sometimes, it's in our nature. But don't look any longer than 2-3 seconds or it may become creepy. As long as you don't view women as solely sexual objects, you'll be fine.

What Girls Said 5

• Pretty much everyone does that.

• You sound like a normal guy. But I don't know maybe have more control. I don't stare down hot guys' junk or abs like that. It's rude.

• Lol no staring is in our nature

• no thats human nature to look!

• Nearly everyone looks at attractive people. Don't be so hard on yourself.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, but it's mostly because you touch yourself that you're a creep.