Would you ever date a girl that is a socialist/ communist? she don't care that the country is capitalist she just doesn't thinks it is right?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I wouldn't. Why? Because I think its a childishly naive way of seeing the world since I am from a formerly socialist country and I am perfectly aware of all the flaws in the system.

• but capitalism have a lot of flaws too

• With responsibilities I am not talking about working and gaining income. There is way more to responsibilities than that.

• like what.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't want to date someone who has such super far left views as communism or socialism (which are not exactly interchangeable terms to be honest). My family and my husband come from formerly communist countries (Soviet Union and Serbia/Yugoslavia) and I've never heard good things about it!

What Guys Said 6

• I wouldn't in the future date anyone who disagrees with me on any fundamental. But, I have done in the past.

• I've only met one in real life and she was bat shit crazy and it was just about the only thing she ever talked about. She tried to relate every topic to communism. She was very uninteresting...

• Yes. I would date her, fuck her and right after she told me how much she enjoyed it I would say "uuuhmmm... sweetheart. You must know. I'm a Nazi." then let her die from depression.

• probably not. I don't mind if she agrees with social policies in some instances, because i see that as evidence of someone who has a nuanced point of view on life as i do, but a full blown communist? nah

• Not likely. I have an outspoken hatred of socialism, so it pribably wouldn't last very long.

• you mean an SJW? :D

What Girls Said 2

• you should add a poll. i know guy would because i know guys dating women with such wold view. though probably modernized relative to cliches that supposedly represent communism.

• Sure, if I were a guy...