Has she fallen for me, or just a phase?

Has she fallen for me, or just a phase?

I have liked this girl a lot since the day I met her, but she liked another guy. So, even though I couldn't be her her romantic interest, I loved being her friend, and getting to know her more and more. Now, she's been sick, and I have been trying to check on her, texting her, making sure she's alright, etc. She seems to appreciate it, keeps me updated, and now has started sending me hearts (she NEVER used to do that). I said I didn't feel like going to school (blow off day), and she asked if I would take the day off so me and her could talk to each other. I did, don't know why. She was bed ridden, and we talked, texted, skype'd all day. Then, next morning, I have to take a test, and she sends a good morning test, saying good luck and a heart. Fast forward, she came back to school, and waits outside my class for me, so we can leave the school together. I don't know though, is it just a phase because I'm the one thats there for her while she is sick, or did she fall for me over that?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she's seriously starting to like you :) Keep hanging out with her, and send her a heart back when texting. After some time, ask her out. Be bold, confident and most importantly kind. Don't wait too long to let her know how you feel. Good luck!

• Ok, well, there are times when she ignores texts or gives one letter replies, but not all the time. Is that a bad sign of anything?

• Thank you so much for your response, it really helps me a lot, and really gave me hope in all of this. MHO on its way!

• Glad I could help :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0