Am I going crazy?

well I have a boyfriend but I think I like another guy. But I still like my boyfriend but I might like the other guy more or maybe I don't. I DON'T KNOW. please help me I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO?

What Guys Said 1

• Its normal at your age. Your brain works complicated. Its about your sexual character. Just stay loyal to your boyfriend.

What Girls Said 2

• No Fear here, Dear, you are still Wet behind the Ears in Years and just a Fickle Pickle and maybe Not... Ready to go Steady with any Eddy.
    If you are Beginning to crush on another and Not sure of your Current Cutie, Break Free of him and be an Honest Jane and explain to him you are Not... Ready Betty.
    Good luck. xx

• I'm gonna go ahead and say it... but you need time to think about it. doesn't sound like you're head over heels for your boyfriend if another guy has your eye. Maybe date them both and decide from there. Experience has taught me that if you really like a guy... no other guy can sway you away. Crushes happen but if you feel like you can't decide... well thats an indicator