Guys, can you help me figure out if my crush likes me?

I have a huge crush on this guy who sits next to me in one of my classes at school. Just to clarify, the teacher assigned seats, and happened to put me next to my crush.

We have had a few conversations, but nothing big. Sometimes, I see him looking in my general direction out of the corner of my eye, and there is only a wall behind me. Does this mean anything? Also, he walked along the way to my locker from class next to me, even though he could have gone another way that was an equal distance to where he was going, but he didn't say anything to me the whole way.

I am really shy, and I wouldn't feel comfortable telling anyone how I feel, because I have always been that weird nerdy girl that people don't like or dislike (I'm not necessarily a nerd, I do sports and art and stuff, but I'm never invited to parties, and I don't even have a phone). I feel like if I told a guy I like him, he would tell his friends, and they would laugh, or find it ridiculous. He is also an introvert. Does this maybe have something to do with him not talking to me much?

Finally, we were in class the other day, and needed to work in partners for a class activity. He asked the girl sitting next to him on the other side to work with him, but he already knows her from another class. What does a guy normally think in this situation assuming they are sitting between a friend and a crush?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

2

What Guys Said 2

• If you see him looking at you then maybe he was checking you out he might just be friendly with the other girl

• Harry doesn't like you.