Why can't I have a boyfriend?

I've seen guys who would hit on me, stare and smile but I've never had a guy approaching me.
I think im pretty and I have nice thin body. Guys would hit on me on SC and other sites.. they sometimes tell me im pretty and beautiful and would love to be my boyfriend but it's long distance (plus im more outgoing on social media than in real life) im so sad what's wrong with me :(
I have no male friends (no friends) any suggestions on where to go or what to do?
I'm not looking for a hottie... just a guy to full fill my wantings.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you think you give off an impression that you are unapproachable? What do you think the problem is?

• I don't have any problems :( I just don't make eye contacts with guys im too shy,,

• "I don't have any problems." Really? You need to be honest with yourself. If you are shy, that is a problem. Try to become more comfortable with guys in group settings, like co-workers going to happy hour after work.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because your to young.

What Guys Said 3

• Welcome to all our worlds hahs just get
    Out there and be a cocky bastard and guys will start swarming

• Hi, although some boys just look at girls because of their looks, I look for a girl who is beautiful, does not have to be "hot", smart, intelligent, courageous. I would probably be less outgoing on social media and start just normal conversations with boys you already partly know, and it usually can turn into a little date. But I woukd just smile, be happy, laugh, and talk to guys that you can have a normal (but not akward) conversation with. That is it!

• im way too shy to start a conversation with someone i dont know.

• So basically you're not outgoing and no one wants you because no one likes shy women. Well... you could always wait for an arranged marriage or blind date?

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe bc you're really attractive and most guys get intimidated by really attractive women. They'd rather date them in their dreams, catalogs, or porn sites. It's not you it's mostly them.