What size do you prefer?

What's your preferred size for your SO? This can be anything... Arms, legs, cheat, whatever. Not necessarily clothing, but what body proportion do YOU find attractive? Fat? Chubby? Skinny? Stick thin? If you want size, then say size. I'm a size 2 in my torso and a size 4-6 in my thighs. I'm two inches under six feet tall, so it's a little different for a size. If you want my opinion, my thighs are toned but thicker than I want. I've got a small to medium chest and a medium to large butt. My thighs are bigger than I like and my chest is smaller than I want.

I want a guy with a medium to large build-not fat. I just want a guy who's taller and more muscular than me because I have medium (broad/athletic) build. A guy who looks strong in himself... Not necessarily physically strong... But that would just be a perk if it were to happen. I just want a guy broader than me so I wouldn't be self conscious if we were to be intimate.

what are you self conscious about? What sizes do YOU like?

Most Helpful Guy

• My description:
    Height - ~6'1"
    Weight - ~130lbs (I am EXTREMELY skinny - welcome to the world of metabolism) (Jean size - 30W 34L i believe)
    >Very little muscle, but strong minded :P
    Long arms, long legs, short torso, small hands+feet... yeah.

what I prefer in other girls:
    Height - Just as tall as me, or a bit shorter. We'll say, 5'10", 5'11"?
    Weight - Normal. Though I'm pretty placid about weight.
    Chest - Not very picky on the breasts, though I'm not a fan of GIGANTIC ones.
    Butt - I prefer the smaller butts. (Call me crazy, a guy that doesn't die for big butts? :o lol)

What Guys Said 3

• If a girls fit Idc. If she's an
    Inch or 2 taller or shorter it's not a big deal but shorter is worse to me believe it or not. I wouldn't date a girl under 5'5 strictly because she wouldn't be able to keep up with me and my friends and their girlfriends on backpacking trips etc. But then again I have weird standards where athletic ability is just as important and personality and looks

• My ideal would be 32A-22-32, 5'1", 100lbs. My SO is taller and weighs more because of her height, and I have no complaints about her whatsoever :)

I am 6'2" and 185lbs, and I am self conscious about my stomach.

• it varies.

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.