What are the main things you will not tolerate from your bf/gf?

What would make you walk away from them or cause a huge fight? Is there things your partner does that upsets you but you don't tell anyone. I'm curious because I want to see if I'm overreacting with mine.

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Ehem:

Putting your hands on me in a threatening or violent way: Hoe I may be small but I'll DESTROY YOU.

Putting me down in a way that isn't constructive criticism but in fact in a way that is demeaning: I will insult you until you throw yourself off of a bridge if you try

Being intolerably selfish: it's a relationship, not a privilege, CHECK IT

Being a total pussy: I don't mean this to be offensive but I don't date little boys or "yes" men

Infidelity: Come on, need I explain?

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Smoking, cheating, name calling, physical violence

1|0
    0|0
  • Judging other people, lying, leading me on without reciprocating. Racism, sexism, hateful things. Belittling people. Being cynical and critical way too often.

I can see forgiving someone for infidelity, as long as it's not a routine thing.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• insulting me or someone else on purpose. doing anything physically without my consent. physical violence obviously. racist or sexist remarks or actions. hurting someone else and not owning up to it. belittling myself or others. repeatedly jumping to conclusions instead of asking questions. repeatedly blowing up.

if i think of more ill tell you :)

1|0
    0|0