Doesn't answer his phone and doesn't use Facebook. How do I go about getting to see him outside of school... or come see me in school without contact?

So I really like this one guy and I want to see him outside of the classroom now that classes are ending for the semester. However, I don't know how to go about it. He has already told me that he never answers his phone to anyone (his family has confirmed it) and he doesn't use facebook. I only see him occasionally outside of the classroom and when I do I'm usually going to class or surrounded by his friends (most of which are girls, which makes me more anxious). He comes into the lounge where I hang out on Wednesdays while he waits for his brother. I've been told by someone who knows him well that he has no reason to want to be in there and if I'm not there he walks right out. But that is usually the only time to see him as he is usually in class or at work. How do I go about this if I never see him?

Most Helpful Guy

• He'd invite you to hangout with him during his off time lunch break study sessions etc if he was really interested. Try making the first move towards that and if it doesn't work then he's probably not into you but likes you as a person so it's nice to have you to talk to when he's waiting for his brother and stuff.

What Guys Said 2

• Make a move ask him out!

• You don't.

What Girls Said 0