Girls, women, how can I attract women my age?

I'm 22 years old, and I can never attract women my age. I have lived in three different states and every women I met is only into older guys. Even worse, I look younger than 22 which makes women auto reject me without getting a chance to know me. Ironically, I'm more mature than guys my age, though only older women see this. I'm not bad looking either, and I also been working on my personality and myself. In an article I read it says "that adolescent boys, when first beginning to date, are often rejected by girls their own age, as they are perceived to be immature. Young boys are therefore socialized to look for even younger girls since girls their own age or older are often not interested in them." This is making think I should look for younger women as the women my age always reject me and never take me seriously. The problem is the younger women that show attraction toward me are 16 years old. I even tried getting to know a 16 old year that I developed a crush on, but I don't find her intellectually interesting as I would rather talk about college courses, graduate school, research, or career planning not AP classes and prom. Though we have the same hobby (competitive chess) which is really awesome! I also like her personality. However, when guys my age like someone younger their called creeps or losers for not being able to attract women their own age. However, that's NOT my fault, but rather has to due with ageist prejudice which out of my control and my younger looks. It's not my fault women my age like older guys. That's out of my control as I done everything to self improve as a person, though I'm doing more still. Since it's not alright to date her, how do I attract women my own age?

NO MEAN ANSWERS!

If you got nothing nice to say then don't answer. I'm honestly really frustrated and would like actual help.

2

What Girls Said 2

• I can only speak for myself but the reason I'm more attracted to older men is because they have a career, they live out on their own, and are more likely to want an actual relationship rather than a fling.
    Assuming you're in college, get to know the girls in your classes/social clubs as most are probably in the same mindset as you. There's nothing you can really say or do that's going to convince a girl to like you if she wasn't attracted in the first place, so just do you and live your life and don't sweat it. Worst case scenario is that you might have to wait a few years and become an 'older guy' who's confident, successful, and knows what he wants from life.

• Do what my brother did; grow a beard, drink if you are out! Or what I do; dress up and don't complain too much!!!