Guys, what would you do if a girl you were seeing was openly flirty with other guys?

Here's the scenario:

Now I'm not talking about a girlfriend. I am talking about the early stages of dating. You go on 3-4 dates, start sleeping together, you've introduced her to your best friend but you haven't yet had the exclusive talk. You see on Facebook she's posting statuses like "the most attractive quality in a guy is class" and then flirtatiously flirt with the males who comment.

What do you think given the circumstance?
What would you do?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• What the hell is the "exclusive talk"?
    For me it's basically just once you start dating you're just dating. There's no talk of any kind

But I'd dump her if she would flirt. Flirting is for one thing and one thing only. Getting a date. Anything else and it's being rude and leading people on. You don't just hurt the boyfriend you hurt the person you flirted with. It's selfishness to the highest degree.

What Guys Said 6

• CALM DOWN, AND LEARN TO BE THE PERSON SHE TRUSTS

• I'd start looking for another girl

• I'd vomit all over her for being a tramp.

• Keep my distance as long as she'd do that.

• Cut all ties... Honestly, I would be offended since I wasted all that time with her, and she just assumes that "hey it's technically not official." Nah I wouldn't continue with someone like that...

• Sit in a corner and probably cry... What else