Guys, I want to message a male stranger on facebook that I find attractive... what can I say to get his attention without being creepy?

Was thinking about saying this...

Hey, this is random... but I just came across your profile and think your totally handsome, So I thought I'd say Hi :)

Is that okay?

We have no mutal friends. Either... so I'm worried it may go in his other folder and he'll never see it. And there is no poke option

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you him.. Say you know someone with same name and similar look from your elementary school.. Or childhood and we're just wondering if he was that person..

• Ni that's just weird I don't want to start off lie ing.

• Well you failed to present yourself correctly

• We even met I'm person for a date.

But he was just weirded out about being added by a random to facebook. Either way after meeting him... he wasn't what I expected either

What Guys Said 3

• Sure, that's okay.

• If i received that, i would assume you were about to suggest i talk to you via your cam site at a bargain price of $1.35 per 80 seconds.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more