Why don't guys ask for a second or stop contacting me?

So I've been on a few dates, they all went really well but it seems like I cannot get passed the first date. They tell me they're into me but never ask to see me again? I never sleep with them on the first date but we do make out and go to second base. Am I doing something wrong? I know I'm an attractive girl, I'm beginning to think I'm cursed... am I being a tease?

What Guys Said 1

• What do you call 2nd base?

What Girls Said 1

• You might be. You might be dating guys that just want sex, then you let them get to "second base" and nothing more, so you aren't necessarily being ladylike but not sleeping with them either so they might be like, forget this! I would say just make out on the first date and nothing more, that way there is no blurred lines and you are being respectable. I sound prudish and judgmental but I am not, I am just saying, if you are not the type to hook up on the first date, don't let them get to second either. Be the woman that will kiss on the first date but nothing more. That demands more respect and is less blurry.