Do you think opposite hair and eye colors attract?

I know this is all comes down to individual preferences and will vary from person to person.
But if we are just generalizing completely, do you think guys and girls with blue eyes and blonde hair are more drawn towards people with darker hair and eyes?
And similarly, guys and girls with darker hair and eyes are more drawn towards guys and girls with lighter hair and eye color.
Do opposites attract in this manner, or is there simply no correlation and depends 100% on the indivdual?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I have dark brown hair with hazel eyes and skin something between olive and white, I am mediterranean so my skin is not as white as to north europeans xD
    I used to be attracted by males with same characteristics as mine, I didn't care much for the eye colour but hair should be dark brown or black and skin similar to mine or darker...
    But allas I fell in love with a guy that is completely white, he gets red when in sun unlike me, has blond brown hair and green eyes... so opposite of me XD

I honestly don't know if the opposite thing works or not... I believe it's more personal and individual and you can never control with whom you will fall in love in the end...

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• I really think it completely depends on the individual. I personally prefer people who have more similar features to mine. I noticed it recently because I remember looking into a guys blue/green eyes and I was like "wow this is so alien to me.."

• Maybe. For me, it does. I'm blonde with blue eyes and I strongly prefer dark hair and dark eyes.

• No correlation, just a matter of preference. A lot of people don't even have a preference on eye or hair colour. A generalization is impossible to make.

• I don't know about others but I've found myself attracted to people who look completely different and people who could be another slightly altered version of me look-wise about equally. :P

• I am more drawn to guys with darker features.

• no, i have dark features and am attracted to dark features. are u talking about white people only?

• Maybe. I have dark hair and dark eyes and I'm really into blondes with blue eyes.

• Not necessarily. I have dark hair & I love dark hair on guys.

• I dont think there's a correlation.

• I have dark hair and blue eyes, and I'm more attracted to that.

• Who the hell knows

• No! really?

• I have green eyes, and dark brown hair. I love guys with blue eyes but I also go for darker features ;)

• I don't know

• Not necessarily. I have been attracted to all sorts of guys. My last boyfriend had dark hair and eyes, and the one before that blonde and blue eyed. Before that was black hair and green eyes. It's all good as long as I like the guy, how he treats me makes me more attracted to him.

I can see opposites attract for some other people, tho.

• I guess it depends. I personally prefer opposite, my hair is naturally black (but dyed blonde) but I have always had a thing for blonde guys.

• No, most girls prefer the dark haired look on guys.

What Guys Said 1

• In my case, yes. I think blonde haired, blue eyed women are hawt!