Should I follow my crush on Instagram?

Ok so let me tell u my little story. I was in elementary school I was really good friends with this kid. I actually liked him... Then I left that school and joined another school I always remembered his name cuz he was my first crush. Few years later I go to this school where supposedly I will see almost all my friends from elementary. I saw this guy that looked familiar and I found out that it's the same guy that I was friends with at elementary. I'm not sure if he remembers me though. He use to look at me like he knows me from somewhere. I don't know I might be wrong. But now I'm back to this school that he's at I want to be at least friends with him again. Probably by Instagram? Should I follow him or do you think it's a bad idea?

Most Helpful Girl

• Follow them what's the worst that could happen? People gain and lose followers all the time I'm sure he won't mind 😊 I hope this helped

What Guys Said 2

• What do you have to loose? If he sees that you follow him he will know you are interested and it will increase your chances of getting to know him better again. Just do it.

• Bad idea

What Girls Said 4

• People pick up followers all the time, go ahead. It's not too huge of a gesture to make it weird or awkward.

• Hey, I say follow him... by doing that u can find out if u really like him by the type of stuff he post... don't put so much pressure on yourself... best wishes love!!

• Just follow em no big deal. Itmake go somewhere it may not. Either way its not a big deal

• Follow him! Its a great idea!